Monday, August 31, 2009

And so it begins...

It has been a hectic last few weeks. Between school, the house, and Grammie being in the hospital I think my head was spinning. Grammie is doing fine now - thank you God. School is amazing! I love every minute of it and I know this is exactly what God made me for. The house - we move in Sept. 18th - is going good. We have some more meetings and things to deal with, but for the most its just packing now.

We've only been in the apartment a little over a year and I can't believe all the "stuff" we have! Our downstairs is all packed up, except for most of the kitchen and the TV. But upstairs feels like a never ending story. We'll get one box filled and then find a bunch more junk - and I'm even clearing things out. I would be pack and moved today if I could, but alas I must wait 2-3 weeks be for that begins. I'm hoping to put pictures up of our new house soon! Be watching!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are enjoying teaching! I knew you would be great at it! And YAY for a new house! So excited for you guys! Now if only you were going to be in Milwaukee this weekend so I could see you while I was visiting!

    ReplyDelete